Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year

Happy New Year! We started the blog and then BFFFFFTTT..... life happened. I think my new years resolution is to start updating more. I can't wait to put up pictures of the baby when she comes as well as new recipes or something. She's kicking me at the moment, she must agree!! As I just posted on Facebook, I hope giving birth will be the only pain I get this new year.

We spent the new year at Danny's brother's apartment where we had an amazing view of the Denver area.


They launched fireworks off two of the buildings but I wasn't able to get very good shots (I think this camera is crappy). I referred to a friend who is majoring in photography to try and mess with the settings but it didn't really work out.


Here is Danny being a goof. It was 9:30pm before the New Year lol. Don't know why that matters but I am saying it anyway! We watched Star Wars: Return of the Jedi!!! Woo! Man that movie looks so crappy now and we found a lot of plot devices in it.

Here we are smilin'... at least he is hehe. I decided to finger curl my hair for the event! It looked meh. I need longer hair! Thank God for pregnancy at the plus side of even my hair growing at super speed!

My hubby is so handsome :)

We counted down, made some noise via annoying noise makers, then had a glass of white grape juice in campaign glasses! Plus a kiss from Danny. It was all around a nice night. Happy New Year everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment