Monday, November 5, 2012

What a weekend.

I am sitting here at my desk and I just now realized that is it already Monday. Did I even have a weekend? I guess I did because when I got up this morning I was in a different bedroom and I noticed a freshly painted accent wall and a newly painted bedroom.

This was an extremely busy, but very productive weekend. I seem to go through these phases were I get on a home improvement kick and I try to work on and fix everything that has been driving me crazy around the house. We painted, did some massive fall cleaning, moved bedrooms and did a lot of overall reorganization. We are trying to make some extra room for out little bundle of joy that will be with us before we know it.

For the rest of the day I am going to work on getting the rest of the paint out from under my fingernails and think about what else I need to get done. So for everyone that is wondering where their weekend went don't fret another one will be here before you know it.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment